From UBot Studio
The Image Commands contain commands that allow the editing of image files.
- verify image libraries: downloads the libraries for the image files
- watermark image with image: adds an image watermark to another image
- watermark image with text: adds a text watermark to another image
- create image from text: creates a new image with text
- resize: resizes image
- rotate: rotates image
- flip: flips an image
- crop: crops an image
- caption image: adds captions to images. Useful for creating memes.
- add text to image: adds text to image.
- convert image: converts an image to a different file format.
- create gif from images: creates a gif file with a series of frames. Images should have numeric names such as image1.jpg, image2.jpg, etc.
- create thumbnail: creates a thumbnail of an image
- combine images: superimposes one image onto another
- edit jpeg metadata: changes the metadata in a jpeg (comment, label, date:create, date:modify, signature, caption)
- reduce image quality: reduces and file size and quality of an image
- make background transparent: changes the background of an image to invisible
- create ascii art from image: returns text ascii art based on an image
- create blank image: creates a new image with a single solid color
- image filter: creates instagram-like effects on an image
- imagemagick command: runs an imagemagick command
- imagemagick function: runs an imagemagick function
- $get image dimensions: returns the dimensions of an image in a list
- $get image metadata: returns a table containing metadata of an image file
- $base 64 encode image: returns a base64 representation of an image