From UBot Studio
The Audio Commands contain commands that allow the editing of audio files.
- verify audio libraries: downloads the libraries for the image files
- playSound: plays an audio sound
- convertSoundFile: converts an audio file to a different format
- setMP3albumArt: adds album art to .mp3 format
- combineAudios: combines audio files to be played one after another
- combineAudioList: combines a list of audio files to be played one after another
- superimposeAudio: superimpose one audio file over another
- createSilentAudiofile: creates silent audio file
- cutAudio: cuts a piece of audio at a given time. If one of the audio file parameters is left blank, then only the remaining parameter will be saved.
- adjustAudioVolume: adjusts the volume of an audio file
- saveTextToSpeechAudio: saves a text to speech audio file
- playTextToSpeech:plays provided text as speech
- $audioLength: returns the length on an audio file
- $retrieveMP3info: retrieves information from an .mp3 file and returns it in a table