From UBot Studio
The Advanced Lists Commands and Functions consists of advanced commands and functions specific to list utilization.
List of Advanced List Commands and Functions
- With Each: This command will set each list item from a specified list to a variable and run the commands within it using each list item.
- Remove Text from list: Will remove specified text from a list.
- Replace List Item: Will replace a list item at a specified position.
- Enqueue: Adds an item to the end of a list.
- Push: Inserts an item into the beginning of a list.
- $Dequeue: Removes and returns the first item in a list.
- $Pop: Removes and returns the first list item.